- First wash sushi rice under running water, then cook it
- When rice is cooked, mix it with rice vinegar, sugar, salt, and stir well.
- Cut avocado, cucumber, carrot, and ginger into thin strips
- Evenly spread the cooked rice over the rough side of Nori seaweed, leaving a 2 cm edge on the upper side.
- Place vegetables in the middle of the rice and form a tight roll with the help of a bamboo base for wrapping sushi.
- Cut the sushi into bite-size pieces with a sharp knife, previously dipped in cold water
You can prepare this meal for 2 anywhere, whenever your heart desires!