Here are tips for reducing bio-waste to save money and protect the environment:
- Plan your meals and purchases for the entire next week.
- Consider your financial capabilities. Even when buying groceries.
- Check the expiration dates of foods and first consume those that have a shorter shelf life.
- Make sure the refrigerator is organised, as this is the only way to know what is in it.
- Maintain the refrigerator properly, check the seals and the temperature in it.
- Follow the instructions on the packaging when storing food.
- Serve smaller meals. This is better than throwing a larger amount of food in the trash.
- Freeze food if you have any left, and use it again later.
- Be creative and use leftovers instead of throwing it in the trash.
- Compost with Bokashi Organko composters and effective microorganisms. Make sure you return to nature with a first-class compost base.
Are you already familiar with the benefits of Bokashi composting? Read more on our website and see why Bokashi Organko is the right product for you.