Skaza has been operating in the plastics industry for more than 40 years. We are aware of the specifics of this industry, therefore more than ten years ago we decided to make necessary changes for the good of everything and everyone. We live a full mission and we prove it with the recognitions and awards for our sustainable projects we have received, which confirm that we are going in the right direction,.
We are focused on research and development and the use of advanced technologies, automation and high-tech processes.
We cooperate with research and educational institutions, such as Pulp and Paper Institute, Faculty of Polymer Technology and Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Maribor. Our emphasis is on the development of advanced and environmentally friendly materials.
We also own a patent for a device for sorting transparent material and a process for sorting particles of the mentioned material, which we developed in cooperation with the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Maribor.
Standards and awards
We operate according to the highest EU standards of quality, safety and health at work (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and IWAY).
In addition, we have won numerous awards and recognitions:
- Golden Gazelle Award 2014 for the best fast-growing company in Slovenia,
- placing in the finals of the 2016 Golden Gazelle Award selection,
- ranking among the five fastest-growing technology companies in 2015 in Central Europe,
- The Golden Thread Award 2014 for the best employer of the year,
- ranking in the finals of The Golden Thread Award 2015 and 2018 for the best employer,
- Award for Outstanding Economic and Entrepreneurial Achievements 2015 of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia,
- Award and recognition of the Creators of the Century Award 2016 of the International Economic Forum,
- Excellent small & medium enterprises certificate 2012 of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia,
- The European Business Awards 2016,
- Learning Brand organization,
- certificate Family-friendly company.
Our values lead us in every point of our action – experience, high goals, responsibility, courage and respect for natural resources. We associate our successes in the future with socially responsible projects. Through our work, we want to co-create the transition to the era of the circular economy.