Management system policy
Quality, environmental management, and the safety and health of employees are an integral part of the management of Skaza.
Plastika Skaza, a company specializing in plastics processing, has adopted an integrated policy in accordance with the applicable legislation and the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 standards, as well as with the standards of its customers. All employees are familiar with this policy which is also available to all stakeholders. The policy of Plastika Skaza is as follows:
- manufacturing products which correspond to the requirements of customers and exceed their expectations,
- high-quality and safe products,
- close cooperation with suppliers and customers in order to streamline operations and reduce irregularities,
- work performed in accordance with legal requirements in the field of environmental protection, occupational health and safety, and product-related legislation,
- continuous improvements and updates to the systems in place for quality management, environmental protection, and occupational health and safety,
- training individuals in the field of teamwork while encouraging them to participate in actively contributing to continuous improvement,
- no mistakes, no delays, no inconsistencies, and satisfied employees,
- developing and designing smart solutions from more environmentally friendly materials,
- reducing negative environmental impact and striving for sustainability.
- efficient use of energy and natural resources, as well as careful waste management,
- raising awareness and informing employees, suppliers, customers, and other stakeholders about any changes occurring in the company,
- ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for all employees,
- minimizing workplace hazards and providing personal protective equipment,
- providing regular training for employees whose actions influence quality, environmental management and occupational health and safety.
Executive Director of Plastika Skaza d.o.o.
Quality Manager of Plastika Skaza d.o.o.