Being good at what you do is a combination of several different factors, and the same is true in plastic contract manufacturing. While our extensive machine park and access to top-notch materials are important factors for our company's success, our main and most important asset is our people. A team of experts in different fields of plastic contract manufacturing plays a key role in helping us reach our goals and our clients' goals. Today, we would like to introduce you to the four main job profiles that work hard every day to find the best possible solutions for our clients.
Contact us to find out more. Send us an inquiry >>
Business Development Manager
Our business development managers are experts in business and economics, and as such they play an important part in developing our business ventures. They possess the following characteristics that enable them to be great at their job:
- They have excellent communication skills and can fully understand our client's needs.
- They have superb analytical skills and can solve problems and manage any issues that may arise.
- They are familiar with the specifics of the plastic contract manufacturing field and keep in touch with the newest developments in the industry.
- They are innovative and creative and can always think outside the box to find the best solutions for our clients.
- They can move quickly and adapt to new circumstances in no time, which is a must in the fast-paced environment of plastic contract manufacturing.
Technology Development Manager
Our technology development managers have a degree in engineering, electrical engineering, or a similar field and play a key role in continually bringing our technological capabilities to a higher level. The main characteristics they possess are:
- They have in-depth knowledge of plastic injection molding and always follow the latest advancements.
- They are excellent communicators and can present the most complex technical subjects understandably.
- They are familiar with the ISO and the clients' standards to ensure things are always in accordance with the regulations.
- They are well-versed in a number of software solutions that play a key role in the field of technology development.
- They are confident and daring and are never afraid to try something new if it could bring significant advancement to the project.
Most of our quality technologists have degrees in engineering or electrical engineering, and they play a key role in assuring our and the clients' quality standards are always met. Their most important characteristics are:
- They have excellent attention to detail, which enables them always to maintain the highest standard of quality in our manufacturing processes.
- They possess in-depth knowledge on assessing risks, recognizing potential issues, and setting up systems to prevent such issues.
- They are well-versed in standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, IWAY, ISO 13485 as well as customer demands, customer-specific requirements, and all relevant regulations, and are able to implement them in our production processes.
- They are familiar with all important methods and systems used in the field of plastic contract manufacturing.
- They have great communication skills and are able to work closely with others to implement all necessary changes and thus further improve our production processes.
Development Technologist Specialist
Our development technologist specialists have a degree in technical fields and play a crucial role in planning and supervising all parts of the injection molding process. For that, they need the following characteristics:
- They have in-depth tool construction knowledge and relevant experience in the field.
- They are well-versed in creating and reading technical documentation and are able to work independently when needed.
- They are familiar with all the necessary standards and tools that are used in plastic contract manufacturing.
- They have good communication skills and can work closely with other members of the team as well as with our external partners to ensure the best possible results.
- They are able to support other teams when it comes to technical issues and are able to present complex technical topics in an understandable manner.
Our team is the driving force of our success and the main reason why Skaza is listed among the most inspiring companies year after year. Company values that we as employees implement and live every single day are the source of our added value and the reason behind our competitive position in the market. Our mission remains to continue inventing and producing sustainable solutions for everyday use that play an important part in creating a cleaner environment, and our employees are a crucial part of that plan.
Looking for a partner who will manage high demands in manufacturing plastic products? Get a quote and become our partner.